Pages

30 January 2011

Skype credit and subscription

Update: You will not get any other options than the ones specified at the moment of payment!!!(but the methods of payment could change in time).
I bought some skype credit. My intention was to use the biggest part of it to buy a subscription. Everyone can read on their site that one can use this payment method. Actually this method is the first mentioned by them. It seems normal - they received money, you received your credits - why not use them as you want?
BUT when I tried to purchase the subscription I coudn't see the option of buying with skype credit. Ok, Skype is a big company - they must have customer support.
First I made a check list:
- skype credit -ok;
- skype subscription - ok - can be bought with my actual skype credit;
- check to see if the option of payment is there when using another computer, another browser, from their client, from my skype.com acount -NO!
Then I sent an email to skype support. They answered in <12h> but they did not give any solution. After 2 weeks they get to the same conclusion as me - you cannot use other payments than the ones specified. If skype credit is not there - that's it !

No comments:

Post a Comment